Guided by a team of food service industry experts, we are a leading global restaurant consulting and hospitality consulting firm serving restaurants, hotels, bars, lounges, gourmet markets, and any enterprise that requires food & beverage consulting.
Our extensive knowledge of the food & beverage industry ranges from restaurant business plans and developing new restaurant concepts to restaurant operations, menu management, bar consulting, talent search and recruiting, and growth strategy.
See what the restaurant consultants at VSAG can do for you.
To us, food is a medium. And we’re experts in understanding its structure. We know how to study it, experiment with it, and craft ingredients and flavors to match any concept. read about us
When you work with us, we steward your restaurant or hospitality business to success and profitability.
Whether you’re a one-unit company or a 300-location concept, when you need to improve, grow, transform, or just wish to bring an idea through development, our vast knowledge and experience in restaurant consulting will meet your needs.
Our world-class team of operators, chefs, restaurant consultants, and systems experts have the talent and experience to maximize profit, mitigate risk, and guarantee results by offering our customized services for any category of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Below is a sample of what we offer. For our full scope of restaurant and hospitality consulting services, click on any of the menu items above or get in touch with us to find out more.
Restaurant Consulting Services:
• Improved profitability through improved and enhanced operating systems.
• Top-to-bottom operations and enterprise review and adjustment.
• Menu development, analysis, and enhanced menu design for better brand positioning.
• Culture and talent transformations for more efficient and effective operations.
• New concept development from idea to implementation, so no detail is overlooked.
• Our talented food & beverage consultants are present to support pre-opening, post-opening, or turnarounds.
• Complete project management for turn-key, efficient delivery.
• Recruiting, talent search, and acquisition for management and senior level positions.